- The frequency at which frames in a television picture, film, or video sequence are displayed: the higher frame rate is supposed to make fast action scenes look smootherMore example sentences
- Dropping the frame rate to twelve or fifteen fps will still produce a quite smooth animation, but will also take half as much time for students to capture.
- First, the animation is visibly cheaper, with a lower frame rate and level of detail.
- Some of the CGI has a lower frame rate than the rest of the film, but everything else looks spectacular.
More definitions of frame rateDefinition of frame rate in:
- The British & World English dictionary