adjective [attributive]& adverbUS • informal
- Used for emphasis or to express anger, annoyance, contempt, or surprise: I’m going out of my freaking mind! this film is so freaking goodMore example sentences
- ‘I say you are out of your freaking mind,’ I said as I continued to laugh so hard that it began to hurt.
- I was asleep in my own bed, minding my own freaking business when something very large and a little bit heavier than I pounced on me!
- Those are the meanest freaking animals around.
euphemism for fucking.
More definitions of freakingDefinition of freaking in:
- The British & World English dictionary