- Speaking candidly and openly.More example sentences
- The Opposition is very free-spoken, as are most of us in this country, on the conduct of the German Nazi Government.
- Maybe it was suitable for Romans made servile by centuries of demoralizing civil war, but Britons - free-born, free-spoken - were different, were better, were British (Weinbrot).
- He is a hard-nosed, free-spoken coach who cares little for glitz and more for guts.
More definitions of free-spokenDefinition of free-spoken in:
- The British & World English dictionary