- International trade left to its natural course without tariffs, quotas, or other restrictions.More example sentences
- Anger in Europe over this latest trade dispute has raised fears that ongoing free-trade negotiations could be derailed.
- If finalised, the accord will represent the first free-trade pact made by Japan.
- So far, Australia has inked free-trade pacts with New Zealand and Singapore.
More definitions of free tradeDefinition of free trade in:
- The British & World English dictionary