(also freebase cocaine)
- Cocaine that has been converted from its salt to its base form by heating with ether or boiling with sodium bicarbonate, taken by inhaling the fumes or smoking the residue.More example sentences
- The ethnographic study of crack houses and base houses (where freebase cocaine is smoked) has further contributed to understanding the kinds and contexts of drug-related HIV risk that occur in those settings.
- Everyone was moving on to little cooked rocks; the pieces provided the quick high of freebase cocaine.
- To a certain extent, smokable cocaine, in the form of freebase had been known for nearly twenty years by experienced cocaine users who produced their own supply.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Prepare or take (freebase cocaine).More example sentences
- It was his own addiction that led him to set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine.
- He complained about it that night while allegedly freebasing cocaine.
- Remember to never kiss your significant other immediately after freebasing crack-cocaine.
More definitions of freebaseDefinition of freebase in:
- The British & World English dictionary