- The right to practice whatever religion one chooses.More example sentences
- The 1990 Soviet religious law restored freedom of religion and conscience in Russia - to all.
- It stipulates that Islam is to be the official national religion, while authorizing freedom of religion.
- Christian organizations may argue that this is unfair and inhibits the international rights of freedom of religion.
More definitions of freedom of religionDefinition of freedom of religion in:
- The British & World English dictionary