Definition of freezer in English:
1A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures.
- He was eating a frozen pizza that was still preserved by the freezer's cold temperatures.
- Fridges, freezers, cookers, washing machines and tumble dryers are all badly needed by Sligo County Council.
- The generator is needed to keep the store's freezers, chiller cabinets and tills going in the event of a grid failure.
1.1A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet.
- Other equipment essential for authenticating plant trials such as ice cream freezers and margarine Votators are also available.
- Pressed to pick the plant's most significant improvement, Diggory names the ice cream freezers and the cottage cheese operation.
- Mix is then pumped into the computerized ice cream freezers, where it is whipped, injected with air, scraped with dashers and frozen.
Words that rhyme with freezerappeaser, Caesar, easer, Ebenezer, El Giza, geezer, geyser, Louisa, Pisa, seizer, squeezer, teaser, Teresa, Theresa, visa, wheezer
Definition of freezer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan