Fast and energetic in a rather wild and uncontrolled way: a frenetic pace of activity
More example sentences
- Our most enduring achievements have resulted not from frenetic activity, but rather from quiet meditation.
- The game had started at a frenetic pace as both sides sought to stamp their authority on the match.
- He talks quickly and moves through life fast, but his frenetic ways have hurt him on the field.
- More example sentences
- But in their enthusiasm to get their hands on the custard, the company did not acquire the formula for the fizzy drink, which was made by adding a sherbet-like powder to cold water and stirring frenetically while the drink foamed.
- From the very second the air-conditioned stores and shopping malls open, you are carried along with the swirl of bargain-hunting tourists in a controlled, but frenetically intense, buying frenzy.
- Taking our cue from Boyracer's lengthy discography, we can expect frenetically paced, fuzzed-out pop songs that even your punk rock friend will like.