- A mathematical function showing the number of instances in which a variable takes each of its possible values.More example sentences
- It's also possible to study the frequency distribution of these special sets of integers.
- We tested the frequency distribution of each variable for normality, and used normal log-transformed data.
- The student team sought a mathematical model to describe the frequency distribution of ridge lengths in crumpled paper.
More definitions of frequency distributionDefinition of frequency distribution in:
- The British & World English dictionary