- A dish of various foods, typically seafood, deep-fried in batter.More example sentences
- The first thing I sampled was a helping of fritto misto, served with wedges of lemon in a triangle of white paper pleasingly stained with oil.
- Come and sample The Links' fritto misto, seafood platter or seafood chowder.
- It's one block back from the sea, and the marine influence is felt in dishes such as their triumphant fritto misto - a cut above your usual seaside trattoria fry-up.
Italian, 'mixed fry'.
More definitions of fritto mistoDefinition of fritto misto in:
- The British & World English dictionary