noun (plural frogmen)
- A person who swims underwater wearing a rubber suit, flippers, and an oxygen supply.More example sentences
- Back in those days, technology wasn't what it is now, so they put a frogman beneath me in my lane.
- A desperate police search, involving underwater frogmen and mounted police officers, was launched but no trace of the teenager was found until his body finally surfaced 12 days later, close to the spot where he fell in.
- Sniffer dogs and police frogmen scoured areas around the Hong Kong Convention Center, the venue for today's celebrations, and police sealed part of the area along the famous Victoria Harbour.
More definitions of frogmanDefinition of frogman in:
- The British & World English dictionary