nounchiefly North American
- The management or administrative officers of a business or other organization.More example sentences
- It has been an American epidemic, an unspoken marketing strategy in boardrooms and front offices all over when it comes to cultivating buyers.
- While front offices at most leagues and teams remain far less diverse than their player and fan bases, the 50 people on our list prove that progress is being made.
- NFL front offices have noticed that Owens, who will be a free agent, has played cautiously and some have speculated he is either consciously or subconsciously trying to avoid injury.
More definitions of front officeDefinition of front office in:
- The British & World English dictionary