- A subsidiary road running parallel to a main road or highway and giving access to houses and businesses. Also called service road.More example sentences
- We are cruising down New Mexico's Old Las Vegas Highway, a frontage road that runs along I - 25.
- They watched The Pirate's Camero disappear down the beach frontage road toward the highway.
- As we walk across the parking lot, we can see the two cops inside, a man and a woman, chewing their food and staring at us through the large glass window that faces the one-way frontage road.
More definitions of frontage roadDefinition of frontage road in:
- The British & World English dictionary