- Each of the paired lobes of the brain lying immediately behind the forehead, including areas concerned with behavior, learning, personality, and voluntary movement.More example sentences
- Damage to their temporal lobes or frontal lobes was not as great as those included in the other two groups.
- Communication between the temporal lobe and the frontal lobe is also important and this interaction occurs via multiple routes.
- Telling the truth however causes activity in the frontal lobe, temporal lobe and cingulate gyrus.
More definitions of frontal lobeDefinition of frontal lobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary