nounBritish • informal
- A dish of various types of fried food.More example sentences
- Elaborate dishes are not their style, certainly not in the kitchen where their approach favours speedy fry-ups and fast salads.
- It used to be that you'd start the day with a fry-up, then a bacon sarnie when you got to the ground and a pie and chips for lunch.
- It's handy because it is just across the road from my house in Primrose Hill and they do a great fry-up with nice Polish sausages.
More definitions of fry-upDefinition of fry-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary