- A brother born of the same mother and father.More example sentences
- The relative contribution of their performance depends on the relationship e.g. full brothers share half the genes and half brothers one quarter of the genes.
- A full brother to stakes winner Tereshkova and a half brother to stakes winners Akabir and Book Collector, Lycius has been well received at the world's bloodstock markets.
- He is a full brother to stakes winner Medaille Militaire and a half brother to the stakes-winning hurdler Wahiba Sands.
More definitions of full brotherDefinition of full brother in:
- The British & World English dictionary