- A score of a musical composition giving the parts for all performers on separate staves.More example sentences
- A ‘piano’ score is a full score reduced to form an arrangement for piano.
- The Neue Schubert-Ausgabe published the full score of Alfonso und Estrella in three separate volumes, totalling some 1600 pages.
- The piece stands, as it is, without a full score or orchestral parts, but the piano part is reminiscent of Paganini, who greatly influenced Verdi while the former was in Parma between 1834 and 1836.
More definitions of full scoreDefinition of full score in:
- The British & World English dictionary