- A day of organized events providing a variety of amusements and activities: the club hosted its annual family fun day on Friday, August 15More example sentences
- The school is holding a fun day on Sunday, July 13 from 11am to 3pm and proceeds from the day will go to Race for Life.
- The family fun day, which will feature all forms of transport from horses to hot-air balloons, will allow people to walk the length of the two-mile route from Crossflatts to Cottingley on Saturday, July 26, before the road opens to traffic in the autumn.
- The walk and fun day will take place from 11 am to 4pm at Haworth Park on Sunday, May 4.
More definitions of fun dayDefinition of fun day in:
- The British & World English dictionary