- 1The quality of being suited to serve a purpose well; practicality: I like the feel and functionality of this bakewareMore example sentences
- Everyone recognizes that we have come a very long way in bringing superior quality and functionality within reach of the masses.
- People want functionality and quality, but also want to make a statement; they want to be cool.
- Aesthetic quality and functionality were the decisive criteria for the choice of materials.
- 1.1The purpose that something is designed or expected to fulfill: manufacturing processes may be affected by the functionality of the productMore example sentences
- Our patent pending headset is unique in design and functionality.
- That is, truly elegant design incorporates top-notch functionality into a simple, uncluttered form.
- We also know that we need to do something like that where we can combine design with functionality and flexibility in an emotional package.
- 2The range of operations that can be run on a computer or other electronic system: new software with additional functionalityMore example sentences
- The opt-in functionality and quality subscriber database have been found to be important elements in wireless advertising.
- It's akin to cell phones adding all sorts of new functionality and services.
- With a little bit of practice, you should be able to add extended CD functionality to your repertoire of technology tricks.
More definitions of functionalityDefinition of functionality in:
- The British & World English dictionary