noun (plural fundies)
- • informal , chiefly British A fundamentalist, especially a Christian fundamentalist.More example sentences
- I was going to talk about homosexuality from both the fundie and the liberal Christian angle, but changed my mind.
- The fundies would rather get nothing than settle for less than 100% of their ask.
- By Christmas, every fundie in the country will have a copy.
1980s: from German, abbreviation of Fundamentalist 'fundamentalist'.
More definitions of fundieDefinition of fundie in:
- The British & World English dictionary