- An undertaker.More example sentences
- Mr Beckwith was at that time working in the removal business and had no experience as a funeral director or undertaker.
- Mr Little held back tears as the tiny white coffin was carried to the grave by a funeral director and a cemetery officer.
- In a stack of files - those of the police, the coroner, hospital authorities, council and a funeral director - he does at least have a number, probably more than one.
More definitions of funeral directorDefinition of funeral director in:
- The British & World English dictionary