- A neck for a knit garment similar to a turtleneck but shorter and without a fold. Compare with mock turtleneck.More example sentences
- The white coat with black leather ribbon belt from 1999 was there, only this time the funnel neck led the way to a plush collar cut from a whole fox skin.
- Cassidy was the first one to leave wearing a magenta double breasted funnel neck sweater coat with flare sleeves, dark jeans and black pumps.
- A centrepiece of the collection is a top assembled from three separate items: a huge funnel neck, pull-on arms with long strings hanging from them, and a body-hugging bodice.
More definitions of funnel neckDefinition of funnel neck in:
- The British & World English dictionary