- another term for furfural.More example sentences
- Furfural - also called furfuraldehyde, fural, 2-furaldehyde, pyromucic aldehyde, or 2-furancarboxaldehyde - is a viscous, colorless liquid with a freezing point of - 37.6°F and a boiling point of 323°F.
- Definitive anti-dumping duty on furfuraldehyde originating in the mainland of China has been imposed since 22 January 1995.
- Carbon or graphite matrices will be formed using suitable liquid organic precursors, includingphenolic resins, epoxies, polyesters, polyamides, polyimides, furfuraldehydes, liquid pitch, and most other thermoplastic and thermosetting resins.
More definitions of furfuraldehydeDefinition of furfuraldehyde in:
- The British & World English dictionary