- (Of popular music or electric instruments) having or producing a distorted buzzing tone: fuzzed guitarsMore example sentences
- A total reliance on fuzzed rhythm guitar is averted by recourse to keys and samplers.
- What follows is a fuzzed and phased rhythm guitar workout over which Orridge sings through distorting filters.
- French horn, mellotron and fuzzed electric bass provide a shifting, nervy backdrop for Rypdal's extended guitar workouts, marrying dense, dark textural exploration with vibrant improvisational flair.
More definitions of fuzzedDefinition of fuzzed in:
- The British & World English dictionary