- Playful and merry.More example sentences
- It's a gamesome synonymicon for the philologist and verbomaniac.
- No whale species is more active than the humpback, causing Herman Melville in Moby Dick to call them ‘the most lighthearted and gamesome of all the whales.’
- But he was a gamesome professor, a huntsman, a man of the field; also he was wedded to his lusts, which he did also venture to keep, rather than the birthright.
- More example sentences
- But he has not become a fool, nor has he lost all his malice - even though it now takes the form of malicious gamesomeness.
- In the midst of all that glee and gamesomeness it was strange to see one standing joyless.
- Needless to say, the uncertainty that surrounded the potential magnitude of the payoffs added a rather interesting sense of gamesomeness to the plan.
More definitions of gamesomeDefinition of gamesome in:
- The British & World English dictionary