(also garbage bin)
- A container, typically plastic or metal, for household refuse.More example sentences
- For heaven's sake, last night I saw a guy in a Times Square uniform take a spray bottle to a garbage can.
- She then tosses the cup into a nearby garbage can and pulls a cell phone from her tiny purse.
- You are much better off putting the keg into an empty garbage can and packing the surrounding space with ice.
More definitions of garbage canDefinition of garbage can in:
- The British & World English dictionary