- A belt with attached garters or fasteners, worn as an undergarment to hold up stockings.More example sentences
- Beside this, an armchair was covered in a wild outgrowth of clothes: summer dresses; stockings; suspenders; a garter belt; an ornate white basque that she had worn for him one night.
- The dress lay open in the back to reveal a black lace bra, panties and the garter belt that lay against her hips.
- A warmly welcomed returning veteran is the garter belt.
More definitions of garter beltDefinition of garter belt in:
- The British & World English dictionary