- The muscular part of the hind leg of a horse between the stifle and the hock.More example sentences
- A timid looking girl said, ‘It's the bone above the gaskin.’
- Go back down anatomically and I would certainly like to see big gaskins.
- The pelvis is one of some length while the femur is relatively short compared to the length of gaskin.
late 16th century: perhaps from galligaskins (the original sense).
More definitions of gaskinDefinition of gaskin in:
- The British & World English dictionary