- A thin, clear, virtually colorless acidic fluid secreted by the stomach glands and active in promoting digestion.More example sentences
- Almost immediately after entry begins, the secretion of gastric juice and mucus starts.
- Hence the greater the volume of acid gastric juice passing into the duodenum, the greater the volume of bicarbonate-rich juice produced by the pancreas.
- Although repeated cultures of blood, sputum, and gastric juice were also negative, Mycobacterium bovis was found in urine samples.
More definitions of gastric juiceDefinition of gastric juice in:
- The British & World English dictionary