- An extremely rich person: it’s really not hard to look fabulous when you’re a gazillionaire in your early 20s I’ve never claimed to be a gazillionaire—the press labeled me oneMore example sentences
- I guess being a gazillionaire makes up for being the ugliest man in the world.
- Whether it is car czars or bank barons, there's not lot of love for gazillionaire executives these days.
- Maybe I'll become a regular on the show and then I'll be a gazillionaire just like them!
1980s: from gazillion, on the pattern of millionaire.
More definitions of gazillionaireDefinition of gazillionaire in:
- The British & World English dictionary