noun (plural gazpachos)
- A Spanish-style soup made from tomatoes and other vegetables and spices, served cold.More example sentences
- In tub two, serve up three favorite cold soups, such as gazpacho, vichyssoise, and iced tomato.
- The most famous Andalusian dish is gazpacho, a cold soup made with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and olive oil.
- There is a Spanish station, with a massive paella, lamb navarin, an orange chicken and the classical gazpacho cold soup.
More definitions of gazpachoDefinition of gazpacho in:
- The British & World English dictionary