- 1A person who dresses and behaves in a way characteristic of the opposite sex.More example sentences
- But he skips the clumsiness associated with one gender pretending to be the other, instead allowing his female-to-male gender bender to exploit her new role with certainty and calculation.
- It has shown us that there are people - gay, straight, trans, bi, gender bender, etc. - who do care for and love each other, and it showed us how a community can come together.
- Rather than being a viewpoint in support of homosexuality, it's more like an argument favoring an androgynous unisexuality that even most gender benders would find unreflective of their lives.
More definitions of gender benderDefinition of gender bender in:
- The British & World English dictionary