- A person competent in several different fields or activities: with a generalist’s education and some specific skillsMore example sentences
- Look to your own ranks to find competent generalists.
- Two recent molecular studies removed these doubts for several species and show that most of the dominant species were acting as generalists under field conditions.
- The analyses in table 6 assess whether generalists and specialists learn differently from heterogeneous accident experiences.
More definitions of generalistDefinition of generalist in:
- The British & World English dictionary