(also genetic profiling)
- another term for DNA fingerprinting.More example sentences
- The development in recent years of so-called genetic fingerprinting has made samples of blood or other bodily fluids of perhaps even greater importance.
- It uses genetic fingerprinting to identify tiny leukaemia cells from a sample of bone marrow.
- On the heels of our growing ability in genetic profiling, it's a step toward enabling us to treat high-risk individuals and reduce the likelihood of cancer.
More definitions of genetic fingerprintingDefinition of genetic fingerprinting in:
- The British & World English dictionary