- Computerized geographical information: the growing importance of geoinformation in planning, developing, and managing available natural resourcesMore example sentences
- The acquisition of geoinformation products and their use and application to the core sector of the economy was paramount.
- EOMD is a programme aimed at strengthening the European and Canadian capacity to provide geoinformation services based mainly on Earth Observation data.
- In light of the European Union's expansion to the east, there is an increasing demand for geoinformation from this region to allow local and national businesses to make better informed decisions.
More definitions of geoinformationDefinition of geoinformation in:
- The British & World English dictionary