- A thin silk or crepe dress material.More example sentences
- Raw silk, georgette, and linen are the fabrics in which she crafts her signature pant suits and sexy evening dresses.
- Over silk georgette, cashmere and wool, Napa once again becomes the leading material of the collection embroidered with purling and little glass pearls and studs.
- Soft silk georgette and organza graphic floral prints give the line a feminine touch, whereas some pieces present a more sculpted interpretation of the 60s mod trend, giving the line a sharper kick.
early 20th century: named after Georgette de la Plante (circa1900), French dressmaker.
More definitions of georgetteDefinition of georgette in:
- The British & World English dictionary