- Max's main studies related to the organisation of primary health services and geriatric healthcare delivery in Israel and he was committed to medical education.
- How can standards in geriatric health care be raised?
- Compared with these school environments, the indoor climates at our geriatric hospitals were characterized by higher room temperatures and lower relative humidity.
- In both hospitals, the next most often targeted patient types were geriatrics, oncology, and renal patients.
- Most of the residents here are geriatrics with senile dementia.
- Let the people vote in who they want to even if he is a senile geriatric with one foot already in the grave.
1920s: from Greek gēras 'old age' + iatros 'doctor', on the pattern of pediatric.
This word is made up of Greek gēras ‘old age’ and iatros ‘doctor’.
Words that rhyme with geriatricpaediatric (US pediatric), Patrick, psychiatric, theatric
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of geriatric in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.