- A deserted town with few or no remaining inhabitants.More example sentences
- Wake up Bolton Council and listen to the town's inhabitants before the town centre becomes a ghost town.
- The church has only one service a week, on a Wednesday not a Sunday, which sounds odd until you realise that most of the City is a ghost town at the weekend.
- Those workers losing their livelihoods turned that town into a ghost town.
More definitions of ghost townDefinition of ghost town in:
- The British & World English dictionary