- A gibberellin that is used commercially, notably in germinating barley for malt.More example sentences
- They assessed the reaction of a collection of dwarf barley lines to the application of gibberellic acid.
- The effects of gibberellic acid on stomatal diffusive resistance have been shown previously.
- A number of alternative dwarfing genes have been reported to reduce plant height in wheat but show sensitivity to exogenous gibberellic acid.
More definitions of gibberellic acidDefinition of gibberellic acid in:
- The British & World English dictionary