1A technology for fine art or photograph reproduction using a high-quality inkjet printer to make individual copies.
- The final public editions are enlarged and reproduced using giclée and other techniques.
- That said, she does ultimately digitize the image in order to make a giclée print.
- Hence the word ‘inkjet’ isn't exactly prominent in the marketing of giclée products, despite that being exactly what the process is.
1.1A print produced using the giclée process: 65 percent of galleries now sell giclées
More example sentences
- His work will be reproduced in limited-edition giclees to be released by Side Roads this year.
- Her limited-edition giclees will be published by New Era with prices starting at $695.
- There are also geographic differences in the percentage of galleries that carry both types of giclees.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.