- A leg-of-mutton sleeve.More example sentences
- Large gigot sleeves along with wider and shorter skirts began to emerge as the silhouette for the Romantic Period.
- The small gigot sleeve is particularly attractive to create a broad shoulder line, which in turn gives the illusion of a small waist.
- Her gown is authentically styled, from the ribbed gigot sleeves and romantic ribbons to the ruffled bodice and underskirt, and soft pastel colors.
More definitions of gigot sleeveDefinition of gigot sleeve in:
- The British & World English dictionary