- 1Cake made with molasses and flavored with ginger.More example sentences
- The castle's chefs are also responsible for the coffee shop fare - look out for fruit cakes, gingerbread and daily specials.
- This involved all kinds of sweetmeats, tarts, spiced cakes, and gingerbread, consumed with sweet wines.
- I can imagine Dorothy taking out the ginger to make gingerbread which her brother liked so much.
- 1.1Fancy decoration, especially on a building: [as modifier]: a high-gabled gingerbread houseMore example sentences
- Yet artists and agents, poets, publishers and refugees from war-torn Europe vied for invitations to pass through that gingerbread porch and spend an evening in New York's most fashionable salon.
- These 50 hectares are decorated with gingerbread pavilions and bridges; its paths are fringed by gracious palm trees.
- Small it was, with a picturesque inn, gingerbread houses, and a stinking brewery looming over the landscape a few miles outside of town.
More definitions of gingerbreadDefinition of gingerbread in:
- The British & World English dictionary