- A female helper, especially a junior office worker or a personal assistant to a business executive.More example sentences
- To them, she had been an insider girl Friday for powerful social conservatives.
- When I come back I'll be looking for a girl Friday to sail around the world with me.
- It is, after all, a story of an artist struggling for recognition within the cultural establishment - a photographer working as girl Friday for a cold-hearted gallery owner.
1940s: on the pattern of man Friday.
More definitions of girl FridayDefinition of girl Friday in:
- The British & World English dictionary