- Clothes for a special occasion; one’s best clothes.More example sentences
- Reviewers are likely to mistake, if not nudity for new clothes, bizarre glad rags for haute couture.
- It's the night of nights for the science glitterati of Australia, a chance for scientists and their mates to whip off their lab coats and don their glad rags.
- Wear an old coat over your glad rags, though - sparks will fly.
More definitions of glad ragsDefinition of glad rags in:
- The British & World English dictionary