- Having glamour: one of the world’s most glamorous womenMore example sentences
beautiful, attractive, lovely, bewitching, enchanting, beguiling; elegant, chic, stylish, fashionable; charming, charismatic, appealing, alluring, seductive• informal classy, glam, styling/stylin'
- It came as a shock to learn that they were not these glamorous, mysterious creatures but that they had feet of clay.
- The glamorous showbiz star has a huge cocaine addiction and it was starting to affect her work
- I was wondering how I could make my hair look as glamorous.
- More example sentences
- In one glamorously posed shot, he's dressed in denim and a Stetson.
- Last week's mystery wedding picture showed a glamorously dressed couple in their middle years, who could well have been foreign.
- The exhibit consists of a heavily grommeted rocket ship and glamorously adorned gravity boots.