- another term for glass lizard.More example sentences
- Their common name, glass lizard or glass snake, is due to their ability, like many lizards, of dropping their tail.
- Also called the glass snake or legless lizard, the slender glass lizard has a pointed snout, narrow head, and a long cylindrical body with no limbs.
- As children we called them glass snakes and I often found them in our Orlando backyard where I played and learned to appreciate resident wildlife.
More definitions of glass snakeDefinition of glass snake in:
- The British & World English dictionary