- A group organized to sing short choral works, especially part-songs.More example sentences
- A majority of the 42nd's officers spent some time policing strikes; others combated vice, studied police methods, or even sang in the department glee club.
- Most readers will have fond memories of the student organizations they joined in their college years: a political union, perhaps, or a glee club or dramatic society.
- In the center of town was a stage and amphitheater which last night held the town's large orchestra and a glee club.
More definitions of glee clubDefinition of glee club in:
- The British & World English dictionary