noun (plural glioblastomas or glioblastomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A highly invasive glioma in the brain.More example sentences
- Only highly malignant brain tumors, glioblastomas, were considered.
- This treatment is available for patients who have small glioblastomas or other primary malignant brain tumors.
- Of the other two, one had a papilloma of the choroid plexus and the other a glioblastoma.
More definitions of glioblastomaDefinition of glioblastoma in:
- The British & World English dictionary