- The fashionable set of people engaged in show business or some other glamorous activity.More example sentences
- Magazine writers are mining the territory of their day jobs to write bankable novels that bring readers inside the worlds of music and fashion glitterati.
- Fashion shows are inevitable hangouts on the glitterati calendar.
- Country's glitterati from the world of fashion, entertainment and Bollywood dazzled at the function.
More definitions of glitteratiDefinition of glitterati in:
- The British & World English dictionary