Definition of globalist in English:
1.1A person or organization advocating or practicing operations across national divisions.
- Yet, globalists do expect governments to play an extremely active role in implementing their political agenda.
- There is nothing conservative in policies that destroy farming families to line the pockets of globalist corporate executives.
- It is definitely true that globalist banking policies do not help the situation, but the countries still have some degree of responsibility for agreeing to them first.
- Example sentences
- I don't believe in the globalism Jack believes in.
- But I believe it must be tempered in its universalistic aspirations and rhetoric from a democratic globalism to a democratic realism.
- It is devolution with a capital expenditures budget and state dinners, one that combines regional autonomy with a progressive globalism.
Definition of globalist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.